YoungIndians

Monday, October 09, 2006

And tagging goes on

Since i was tagged by Kalpana(Thanks Kalpana ,after such a long time i got some time for reviewing myself and i really found some remarkable changes that i need to work upon,ofcourse not mentioning all here to maintain CMMi level of myself ;-) ).

So friends, this was used to be most favourite questions of HR and infact it is, during interview processe ,especially freshers. Si just jotting down ME in words:



1.Introvert : I think I am introvert but my friends used to say just opposite. May be its like until and unless you didn’t spend some time with me you will not be able to judge me. In my case ,the statement “First impression is the last impression ” doesn’t holds true. I just love to pull the legs of my friends.



2.Easy Going : I don’t take tension about the things that are beyond my control. I just tried to give my best in whatever I can and I don’t like when someone say that its not done properly. So my motto is “Do it right, the first time. May be you wont get a next chance.”

3.Passion :I just love dancing(I am a break dancer, don’t laugh friends I am not joking). During my 7th semester of B.E, a day before semester papers I danced for 5 hours and slept for whole next day and prepare for the exam just for one day and even then I got good marks. So “It doesn’t matter how you work, only thing that is visible is output.”

4. Friends : You know, I have got the best friends in this world. I think god is more than generous while deciding on this front of my life ( But he missed on the other front i.e. Girl friend ;-) ). All my friends are close to my heart and I can do anything for them. My friends and my family is my lifeline.


5.If I am here, HOW??? : Only because of my parents and my friends.

6.Sports : I love to play chess and I am also a video game freak. And I am a chess player from my 1st standard. I used to play for whole Sunday with my dad and my family doctor used to come at our home in night just to play with me. And I really gave them all a tough fight and also I won several times. But after schools I miss my chess. Just won one competition in
college. Its long since I played it.


7.What I dislike : I hate talking about people when they are not around and and specially their bad quality. I hate these types of people or you can say I feel sad about this type of people. One should have the courage to speak up in front.

8.Spirituality : This is the thing that helps me to understand myself fully. I am looking for the real purpose of my life. Love to discover myself and like to talk about this topic. And the special thing about this is that there are no boundaries think, think and think till you die. Because sometimes this life falls short for knowing the purpose of the soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9.Me and My Dreams : HAHAHAHAHA………….i am the one……no competition…. Not possible for me to take sound sleep, I tried many times but everyday surrounded by dreams………

10.Hobbies : The recent hobby that I developed in last 8 months is “WRITING” and I am really enjoying it. Other than this are : Driving, Dance , Singing(Don’t ask me to sing ;-) ), Reading books, outing with friends(TP).

11.My most weird dream : Me as PM of India. Hahahah…please friends don’t laugh.Its only a dream, I don’t have control.

So this is ME…but there are lot other than this, this is what I think of me…but as we all know our character is not decide by our words but by what we do with others. So may be not fully this is ME but this is more than 70 % ;-)

Now in the same series i have tagged 6 people, They are:

1.Kathy
2.Dumbdodi
3.Rose
4.Deepa
5.Abhinav
6.Keshi

50 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Kathy Trejo said...

Hi Thanks for tagging me. what are the questions? :)

 
At 10/09/2006 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

thats great and I hope u become the PM of India some day :)

so what's the tag abt? something abt yourself is it?

Keshi.

 
At 10/10/2006 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

oh ok I got it, tnxxx!

Well I did something like this a while back on my blog. The title of the post is 'The Weirdo In me' :). Check it out.

Keshi.

 
At 10/10/2006 01:31:00 AM, Blogger Kalpana said...

Happy that you did it. I am even seeing myself when I went thru. easy going, friends, what I dislike, especially spirituality(still not able to understand what am I and the real purpose in life, I am only in constant search. Hope, I'll know it by the time I am old, a big deadline)...

 
At 10/10/2006 01:50:00 AM, Blogger Kalpana said...

I specified ur headlines. I love spirituality the most.....

 
At 10/10/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger starry said...

Nice tag and learned a lot about you.

 
At 10/11/2006 02:37:00 AM, Blogger Sweta Mohanty said...

Must say, u r a rare species...dun change to keep it alive :)
Cheers!

 
At 10/11/2006 01:34:00 PM, Blogger mathew said...

Thnx for dropping by!!..Keep writing..thats always a nice hobby..

 
At 10/11/2006 10:46:00 PM, Blogger All Is Whole said...

@Keshi : Thanks Keshi , i will keep my fingers srossed. ;-)

@Kalpana : See we have got one thing in common and i think this is common to all of us.

@Sweta : Wat i did that makes u think i am a rare species. I am normal mam. ;-). Thnks for stopping by.

@ Mathew : Thats true my friend.

 
At 10/13/2006 01:41:00 AM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Will do :)

 
At 10/13/2006 03:27:00 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

nice things....
same pinch with easy going...
i generally dont take tensions which sometimes do effect me...as somethings have to given tensions otehrwise it can be done....

 
At 10/13/2006 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Archana Bahuguna said...

Nice tag. Totally with u on pt 4 .. and found the 'girl friend' part very funny. Well, I am sure God has a plan for you and only wants to surprise you (+vely :-)) ... And thanks for dropping by. :-)

 
At 10/15/2006 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

hi prashant,
thanx for visting and leaving ur lovely words..
hey dont be sad..may be next year you can celebrate diwali with ur family...

and thanx for liking my tittle..
and i travel a lot and lov it also..
thats why..
I am a Bird..

 
At 10/16/2006 12:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Prashant, nice tag...right out of your heart :) you come across as a very candid person. Keep it up!

Thanks for the comment on my blog......

 
At 10/16/2006 06:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanx for dropping by my blog , and an even big thanx for liking my poems lol !! anyways a candid tagging well dealt with ,i must say , got to learn a little about u
take care , buhbye!!

 
At 10/17/2006 03:27:00 AM, Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Prashant!
Wonderful blog.
Sometimes it's good reviewing yourself and to do good changes.
Nice spirituality, nice hobby.
Keep going!

 
At 10/17/2006 04:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew!!!!

Done with the tag..

:)))

..Me

 
At 10/17/2006 05:23:00 PM, Blogger di.di said...

hapi diwali to you and all the bloggers (including the readers as well)!!

Have a good time, ya!

 
At 10/17/2006 11:09:00 PM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

:)

 
At 10/18/2006 12:38:00 AM, Blogger Rai said...

"PM of India?" LOL. Of course, that's a weird dream!! Bole to, koi to hain jo is hot seat pe baithna chahta hain :-)

 
At 10/18/2006 02:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we have lots a things in common.the friends part, the spirituality part, the dream part and the dance part....
PM of India......well i can vote for you only if you offer me the post of Home minister ;). Then at least i'll not be one among the public to suffer the consequences of your rule(coz as Home minister i'll always b on a world tour)

 
At 10/18/2006 03:02:00 AM, Blogger Life said...

hey prashant nice tags ha..like petterengland , and ARROWW ..

It was nice to cu at EK PAL.Thanxs for droppind down and keep visiting

JSK
Vikas

 
At 10/18/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger dumbdodi said...

Hey prashant
I am so sorry my friend for taking such a hell lot of time to visit you and see what the tag actually was
I am not good at tags actually I have never taken one up....to be honest I still may not be able to but I will try and email you personally if I do get to do the tag....
About your post...I loved it...so many interesting things I learnt about you...that break dancing think was coolest :-)

 
At 10/19/2006 09:25:00 AM, Blogger Purely Narcotic said...

Hey Prashant!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog...

I didn't realise that comment moderation was ON and I seem to have missed out on a lot of people dropping by.

Nice blog here BTW!!

Cheers :)

 
At 10/19/2006 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Alex said...

"It doesn’t matter how you work, only thing that is visible is output.”

I believe what is not visible to others is more important. The effort is what matters. :)

 
At 10/20/2006 01:22:00 AM, Blogger All Is Whole said...

i think u didnt got my point....
that matters to you only(how hard you worked or how smart you worked)..that is not visible to others sometimes.....

Say you worked hard to take admission in a college along with your friend who was also a hard worker. But dont know why he was unable to make it through.
I agree you both will be satisfied that u gave ur best but what is visible to others is the output only.

So to prove ur worth you have to give results. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

 
At 10/23/2006 09:28:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Happy Diwali Prashant!

Keshi.

 
At 10/24/2006 04:46:00 AM, Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Prashant, thank you for dropping by my blog, truly appreciate that. Do come by again :D

 
At 10/26/2006 07:34:00 AM, Blogger Seema said...

Hi Prashant,
Thanx for visiting the clouds !!!
LIke the way u guyzz get on to doing tagsss...just cant get myself to do one !!!
too much of a task for me heheee
Seema

 
At 10/27/2006 05:17:00 AM, Blogger Shruti said...

hi prashant,
hope you great time..
well no updates for long....

 
At 10/28/2006 07:50:00 AM, Blogger Sunita said...

Thanks for dropping by, a belated diwali wishes!!!

 
At 10/29/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Sweta Mohanty said...

Thanks!
It was just a passing thought...and is okay now :)

 
At 10/29/2006 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Rai said...

New post?

 
At 10/30/2006 09:06:00 AM, Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

baap hai

 
At 10/31/2006 07:31:00 AM, Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

baap hai means Sahi hai... amazing!

 
At 11/01/2006 05:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey prashant ..
thanx for liking my poem...
and very true..first impression is not always hold tue...

 
At 11/01/2006 10:45:00 PM, Blogger ketki said...

that was a wonderful tag!
it was nice knowing about you!

 
At 11/01/2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Priyankari said...

Nice One:)
PM one is really weird!:)

 
At 11/02/2006 02:41:00 AM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

:)

 
At 11/02/2006 08:24:00 PM, Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

u r welcome :)

 
At 11/05/2006 09:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Spirituality: This is the thing that helps me to understand myself fully."

absolutely ...it helps one udnerstand oneself!

gud one!

 
At 11/06/2006 06:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PM of India? Good going! :)

 
At 11/07/2006 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol Rita!

hows u Prashant?

Keshi.

 
At 11/10/2006 09:09:00 PM, Blogger Kalpana said...

How r u? No updates for a long time...

 
At 11/12/2006 07:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Prashant
Thanks for dropping by at my blog, quite a few times actually.
You have a nice blog, enjoyed reading about you, thanks to the tagging game.
Enjoy Life, Live to the fullest.
Cheers
Sadiya

 
At 11/17/2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger sheela said...

Hii,

Nice one .. Good to know 70% of you atleast you gave a try to do that no one dares explaining themselves i think .. Good trial ..

keep posting

 
At 11/18/2006 04:06:00 AM, Blogger sanjay jha said...

nameste prashant
know you now...lol.
wish this could be true,then i would tag myself...
cheers
jhaji.

 
At 11/21/2006 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Lidia said...

Hahaha - well if your dream proves prophetic and you become PM of India than i am sure you will be the first to breakdance in parliment! your a victim of tagging as well - yay!
-Amy

 
At 1/29/2007 01:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read paulo coelho!!u will love him

 
At 6/07/2007 10:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chess and break dance!!?
how COOL!!!!
:))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home